Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam, 2020 Edition
Practice Tests & Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam
The Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the 2020 AP English Literature & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Note from the Publisher: The College Board continues to roll out changes to this course and exam, including updates to the Free Response Essays (grading rubric and point scale) and Multiple Choice question types made after this book went to press. Make sure to check out your included Student Tools online for information on the latest updates!
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive coverage of all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® English Literature & Composition Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for poetry and prose passages
• Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your own writing on the day of the exam